Giving is an act of worship. It is a spiritual sacrifice – and expression of gratitude. Everything we have and enjoy comes from God. The Bible instructs us to “let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity, for God loves a cheerful giver (2 Corinthians 9:7). The motives that God desires for our giving are to express our love to Him, please Him, lay up treasures in heaven, and help reach the world for Jesus Christs.
We have made Automatic Giving and Online Giving available to you for your convenience. If the Lord leads you to give to Calgary Community Reformed Church, please refer to the Pre-Authorized Giving link to learn more about Automated Giving and Online Giving. If you are interested in pre-authorized automatic withdrawals from your account, please follow the steps in the brochure. This brochure also answers many questions you might have about giving and the security of giving though these methods.
In addition to these methods, we also include the option of Interac e-Transfer ® payments. Interac e-Transfer ® is a simple, convenient, and secure option to send money directly from one bank account to another. All you need is access to online or mobile banking through a participating financial institution, and you can send money to Calgary Community Reformed Church — without sharing any personal financial information. It is an alternative way to give, or pay registration fees for church activities you or your family are participating in.
To send an Interac e-Transfer:
Login to online or mobile banking at your participating financial institution
- Choose Interac e-Transfer within the Transfer/Payment menu options
- Create/Select a recipient by entering email address: email@example.com
- Fill in the Interac e-Transfer information (dollar amount, account from which to withdraw the funds, a security question that you and CCRC Accounting will know the answer to (such as what city is the church in or what do the initials CCRC stand for), and optional personal message – so we know where to apply your transfer.
- If you are a first time donor, please include your home address so that we can send you a tax receipt.
- Follow the instructions to confirm the information and complete the transfer
Interac e-Transfer confirmation numbers are saved in your online banking history. In addition, you will receive an email notification and/or text message once CCRC Accounting has accepted the transfer.
If you have any further questions, please email our accounting ministry using the contact form on this page, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our office at (403) 244-3037.